Learn about how and where to obtain receipt of JAL domestic ticket.
Receipts of JAL domestic flight ticket can be printed by yourself online or obtained at the Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK in the airport or JAL ticketing counter.
|Eligibility||Flight tickets purchased through JAL website, JAL call center or JAL Group ticketing counter (city/airport).
JAL receipts cannot be issued for tickets purchased at travel agents.
|Applicable period||Receipt can be issued within one year from the ticket purchase date.|
|Issue limit||Once. Receipts cannot be reissued.
|Information on receipt||Receipt issue date, ticket purchase date*, ticket number.
What you need for receipt issuance
The credit card used at time of purchase, e-ticket itinerary/receipt, Order Number, or JMB Membership Number*.
- *If a JMB Membership Number has been registered by the time of purchase.
|Payment method||Where to obtain the receipt||Note|
|Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK
||JAL Group city or airport domestic ticket counter||JAL website|
|Convenience store in Japan||*||An official receipt will be provided by the convenience store when you complete your purchase.|
- *The website of Receipt Display Service is only available in Japanese currently.
How to issue a receipt
- Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK
- JAL Group city or airport ticket counter
- Display receipt online
Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK
You can easily receive your receipt by using Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK.
- -Check-in, and issue your receipt at the same time.
- -Receipts can be issued ten days before or after your reserved date.
- -You can issue receipts for open tickets, individually if your reservation is made for multiple people, and can also choose to exclude the First Class or Class J charges from the total amount*.
- *Receipt can be issued for each passenger.
- -Receipts can also be issued from boarding areas at New Chitose Airport, Haneda Airport, Itami Airport, Fukuoka Airport, and Kumamoto Airport.
- *If you have purchased tickets in cash or used JAL coupon at JAL Group city or airport ticket counter, or used e JAL POINT full amount to purchase a ticket and changed your reservation from JAL website, you cannot receive your receipt using Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK.
- *Customers applying JMB Companion Fare cannot issue receipts from Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK.
- Airports with Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK
- How to issue receipts using Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK
JAL Group city or airport ticket counter
Receipts will be issued at the time of ticket purchase. Receipts can also be obtained at the departing airport on the date of departure.
- *It may take time to issue receipt at the airport counter. To save your time, please issue it at Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk or JAL website.
- *To have receipts issued for each customer after a previous receipt was issued, it is required to return the receipt issued previously and exchange for the new ones.
Display receipt online
You may simply display and print out the receipts through JAL website.
- *If you change your reservation or add a flight, the price after the change will be displayed.
However, if your reservation change is made through JAL call center or JAL Group ticketing counter (city/airport), the flight details shown on the receipt may not be inconsistent with actual reserved ones.