Information for Class J passengers
For ticket purchased after November 16, 2017, additonal charge for the use of First Class or Class J cannot be paid seperately. Please pay the total charge while booking your flights. (Fare amount is subject to change. Please check the total charges before purchase.)
Reservation and ticket purchase
- Reservation of Class J is eligible for all domestic individual fares, except Senior Citizen Stand-By Fare, Sky Mate Stand-By Fare, Special Transit Fare.
- *Class J fare setting for Ultra SAKITOKU, Super SAKITOKU, SAKITOKU Type B fares will not be available for flights on/after 24 March, 2018.
- Seat selection is eligible for all above fares. (The number of selectable seats is limited.)
- You may check which flight operates with Class J when making reservation.
Online booking Please check on the flight availability page. Call center Please check with the call center staff.
- Passengers traveling with First Class or Business Class fares on international route including domestic connection flights in the itinerary are eligible to use Class J on Japan domestic flights without an additional charge. For details, please check the information when making reservation.
Class J passengers can also use Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk for check-in.
The Class J fare can be paid for with a credit card.
- All fares will be eligible for upgrade to Class J with additional charge on the departure date at the airport if seats are available.
- Upgrade can be applied on Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk.
- Upgrade can also be applied after check-in.
- Please request the airport staff to issue an stand-by slip for you if you would like to stand by at the airport for the upgrade.